Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday Presents- The Blanket

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I'm that rarest of knitters- a one project knitter. I must complete a project before I can begin another (which is kind of funny since I'm not like this in any other area of my life. Right now the project, I fear will never end, is this wonderful blanket: from the .

I started the blanket in August of last year while on vacation. I had this idea of snuggling under it during the long winter months. Winter has passed and I'm still knitting. Spring is here but it's still a little chilly and I'm looking for some gratification after almost 8 months of knitting.I'm determined to finish this blanket within the week. The blanket is knit in ten panels like this:
Right now I'm on the eighth panel and barring a harsh case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or the destructive tendencies of my toddler, I should have pictures of the finished product by next week.

Wish me luck!

No comments: