Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I'm back!!!

2009 was an overwhelming year- back to college, back to school for the kids, taking my mother to the emergency room and managing her four months of rehab, and having her move in with us. I managed it all (not gracefully as I would have liked on all days). I even finished the semester with a 3.82 GPA and I'm eager for more next semester (check back with me come midterms and finals, I may sing a different tune).

Instead of the copious lists I used to make of goals and changes for the new year, I've decided to simply take it one day at a time. My one rule is to make certain I enjoy myself each day. Today I fell on my butt while using the sled as a snowboard instead of just staying in the house cleaning. You know, the cleaning will still be there.

So here's to laughing and having fun in 2010!! Cheers to all.

No comments: