Friday, January 30, 2009

Character Playlist

I was tagged by Kim at The Unbearable Writeness of Being to create a play list for the characters in my novel. This was challenging but a lot of fun. I tried to give a little insight into my characters without giving too much away. My novels a mystery and I'm keeping the details pretty tight until I get through the first edit. So here it goes:

This would have to be Juanita's theme song: "I Won't Back Down"




"Goody Two Shoes" for Victoria


"Somebody" by Depeche Mode exemplifies the relationship between Juanita and her husband Jack


Our victim, Savannah Hartmann is most definitely a "Man Eater"


Dennis Hartmann could find an epiphany in "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want"


Jimmy Gastone is my "Luka"


The intense Detective Rick Devine is living "Every Breath You Take"


Matthew Cashman is "The Gambler"


And Angus Kerwin, I'm pretty sure "Rock Lobster" is playing around his head most days.

No comments: